HOW I WOULD ERADICATE BOKO HARAM AND TERRORISM IN NIGERIA

Lot of Visitors By Akib Abiola (Guest Writer) If I was the President, I would applied the principles that my father taught me at a very young age to eradicate the spread of terrorism and Christian religious intolerance by the Muslim Extremists Boko Haram. My father used to say that in order to catch a monkey, you must learn to behave like a monkey and if you want to milk a lion, you must exercice patience and you must learn how to use your enemies own weapons to beat your enemies. Most importantly, he taught me that you must learn how to force your enemies to bargain and conference with you by making their grievance the priority on the agenda whereby they cannot say no and risk alienating their supporters. If I was President Goodluck E. Jonathan, I will call for a Sovereign National Conference and make Sharia Law the number one topic on the agenda. I will go on national television and broadcast that if the quest for Sharia law is the reason for the terrorism, let every state nominate two representatives to a Sovereign National Conference and each state coming to the table with one thing that is important to them. I would also announce that at the end of the conference, i would provide safe passage, relocation of Christians and their companies and businesses that wants to leave any state that wants to abide by strict Sharia Law and the expulsion of Christians from their midst. The fear of massive exodus of businesses and companies from the North would undoubtly forced the Norhern elites to call the extremists in their midst to order. I can assure everyone reading this note that the fear of SNC and the fact that it may lead to independent autonomous regional State with State Police and State National Guards would lead to the end of Boko Haram.

Comments